Free Second edition rulebook
So, you want to know how to get a copy of the Second Edition rules for free? Great, let's get you registered!
First off, you will need a copy of the First Edition rules. Already own the Wild West Exodus First Edition rulebook? Any First Edition rulebook counts, including a copy from the Two Player Starter Set! Great, carry on. No? Not a problem, you can pick one up for just £10 at your FLGS or online stockists.
Ok, so you have your First Edition book, how do you get the Second Edition rules and what will you be getting?
What you get - The current plan is for us to send a beautiful colour softback rulebook (over 100 pages) to your local FLGS for you to collect. It will contain all of the rules for Second Edition, along with some background and hundreds of photos/artwork. The Second Edition rulebook is currently underdevelopment and we hope to start shipping at the end of September 2017.
Want more? - We will also be releasing, for purchase, a deluxe (400+ pages) hardback rulebook. More information on this product is coming soon.
Before you fill out the form below please do the following steps:
1) Share a photo of yourself with the 1st Edition rulebook (at least one, but more is great)
2) Tag us into the photo with @wildwestexodus and use the hashtag #wwxrules
3) Tag in your local gaming store where you would like to collect your book from (if you have one). No FLGS? No problem, we will send it directly to you.
4) Fill in the form below with links to your social accounts where you have posted your images.
Keep your eyes peeled for more information coming out each week!
Please complete the form below
Terms & Conditions
- This is not a competition.
- Registering qualifies you for one softback Second Edition rulebook to be posted to your FLGS for you to collect, or your home address.
- There is no cash alternative.
- One FREE softback rulebook per customer.
- The Second Edition rulebook is currently underdevelopment and we hope to start shipping at the end of September 2017.
- Reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time without notice.